Keep Low Keep Low

ARGH! THE INTENSITY!

Very good for your first game, I liked it!

Got 5966, am I the WINNAR?!

Ball Keep Ups! Ball Keep Ups!

You Sadistic Bastard!

You weren't kidding when you said is was difficult, were you?! But I beat your evil little game, GET IN.

Very frustratingly addictive. Great,a tmospheric music and epilepsy-inducing backgrounds. I know how school cna get in the way; it's a cunt. But well done anyway.

planetX planetX

Very, very good!

A superbly executed take on the classic Moonlander. Great graphics and sound, and a very impressive engine to boot. One of the most playable games I've seen in a while. Great job, pal.

Were is the ball Were is the ball

Well, yeah...

It's not the most EXCITING concept for a Flash game, is it? It was presented well, it's just not engaging or terrific fun to play.

Also, you can see the ball beneath the cup on some levels... Kinda defeats the point. And I just felt cheated on Level 12, where about six cups were right on top of each other, making it impossible to follow.

Keep at it, though.

Gary Oldman Soundboard Gary Oldman Soundboard

Gary Oldman, eh.

Loved that film. I misread the link as Gary Coleman Soundboard though, so I was pleasantly surprised when this came up, hahaha. Could do with a wider range of speech though, but I suppose you're limited to what's in the movie. A good execution, nicely done.

Smash-Joehanson responds:

Glad to know you enjoyed it.

22222222222 22222222222

Jesus Christ...

That was so addictive. I spent half-an-hour trying to get that elusive 100. Yay, I suck! At least you're safe in the knowledge that your game wasted 30 minutes of a losers' life. Nice one.

sexmafnfnfnfnfnfnf22 responds:

30 minutes wow :D

MGS Missile Evation 0.2 MGS Missile Evation 0.2

Nice Idea

Not a bad effort at all. Sound is suitable, graphics are reminiscent of the Metal Gear universe and the genral concept was executed well.

However, as countless other reviews have said, there are bugs that need to be ironed out, such as starting "inside" a missile and collision detection needs some tweaking.

Nice try, I'd like to see this with the errors fixed. Keep at it.

Ghosty Ghosty

Tant!

It's tant! GHOSTY!

Tennis (updated) Tennis (updated)

MEH!

IT'S SHIT!!

OBEYKUBE responds:

This is funny coming from a guy who hasn't submitted anything. So... uh.. fuck off you annoying little shit. Oh and I fucked your mom.