RE-The Zombie's Thoughts RE-The Zombie's Thoughts

I Hate Hoofs

Could be worse. You could face the Helghast Sniping Champion of 2008.

Or a Hunter. Cheers.

Noel Edmonds: B.H. Noel Edmonds: B.H.

Utterly Brilliant

Simply for that muffled scream.

Aww :)

You're a star.

Resident Evil - Query Resident Evil - Query

Carlsberg Don't Do Flash Films...

...but if they did, they'd probably be the best Flash films in the world.

This was alright, too. Actually, it was fucking class.

You jizzcock.

BellClock responds:

yay

Magical Trevor 3 Magical Trevor 3

YOU FUCKING LEGEND!

WORLD OF LEATHER?! GET IN! Random goodness.

The Sleep Sheep The Sleep Sheep

IT'S SO CUTE!

That was the most enjoyable movie I've seen all week, very well done. Perfect animation and graphical style to suit the themes and true to the target audience, as well as a sublime musical score complimenting the cutesy atmosphere. The storyline is an innovative and unique concept, containing emotion, humour and morals. Well done, it was a joy to watch something so different and fresh, proving violence and immaturity isn't neccesary to create a high calibre movie!

Madelief responds:

Lol, thanks so much!
I'm really glad you say that, because I never made any bloody flashes, and people keep asking me "where's the blood and action???" and that's why I asked in my comments to rate it as a bedtime story, and not compare it to the other flashes around here x_o
Anyway, thank you very much!

the races we have the races we have

Ho Ho Ho

So comically racist, what with your Chinkies and Galaxy Ripples...

Red Dwarf Intro Red Dwarf Intro

Looks Worth Waiting For

Christmas 2005?! That's miles away!

Red Dwarf's mint, and this looks like it'll do it justice. Very impressive graphics, too. GO FOR IT, HOLMES!

UncleStevie responds:

As in.. Sherlock Holmes?!

Fix You Fix You

That Had A Weird Effect

Like some of these other guys, when I first started watching it I thought to myself, "This deserves no place on Newgrounds". But I realised you took the time to make this simple short to convince others to sign the list. I signed it before watching the film, but probably would have signed if I hadn't after watching this. I knew what the counter in the corner was, but the reality didn't hit me until it was explained during the film.

The reason this may get a low score is because Newgrounds, its viewers and its scoring system don't reflect a film of this type. But don't let that put you off - you did a good cause, and I commend your motives.

Elmos Song Elmos Song

This Is An Injustice

Thanks for perking up my day with a bit of laughter, I've made Flashes in the same style so I love this humour. To have this as Turd of the Week is disgraceful. I commend this effort, short and sweet.